Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Box & Cards

Hi Everyone,
Sorry about not being in touch for awhile - my pc has been in to see the Dr, along with my spare, but received them both back yesterday, so now I have heaps and heaps of work to catch up on, but never mind - will keep me off the streets....
I have finally managed to do a small Christmas Sample - very easy & quick

Recipe -
Stamp Sets - Hung up on the Holidays, Short & Sweet
Wheel - Seeing Spots
Punches - Scallop, 1 3/8", 3/4"
Inks - Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Close to Cocoa
Accessories - Stripped Grosgrain Real Red Ribbon, Snail Glue
I did this with the little Gingerbread Man, as I think he is so cute, but you could do it with any of the stamps in the set - see below -









I also used the set below - just how cute is this one ?












I hope to have the newsletter out this arvo, along iwth another special SU is offering!
Have a great day everyone!
Vicky

No comments: