Friday, November 7, 2008

Lifelong Notes

Hi All,



I have finally managed to photo a couple of cards which I made while the "Simply Sent" Kits were on special. I must say that those of you that didn't take the offer up, missed out on a great deal, especially if you are a beginner.



The kit included everything you required to make the cards, which quiet surprised me to say the least. Plus once the box is empty, I now have a lovely box to decorate & fill with cards as a pressie for that someone special.



Recipe -
Die-Cut Stamp Set - no cutting out
Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Spot
Basic Grey Classic Stampin' Spot
Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Spot
Bashful Blue Cardstock
Certainly Celery Cardstock
Self-Adhesive Die-Cuts
On Board Pieces
Stampin' Dimensionals
Small Open-Ended Whisper White Envelopes

I have a couple more ideas that I will use with this set, so will post when I have done them.

Until tomorrow - have a great day!


V

No comments: