Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last Month

Hi Everyone,

1 - I must apologise for not updating this blog for so long! Things have been pretty hetic here but I seem to be getting in control of everything at the moment - fingers crossed that it keeps going.

2 - Newsletter along with classes will be emailed/posted to all by Monday - again, fingers crossed!

3 - Just to let you know that we have one (1) month remaining on the Min-Catalogue, so please if you require anything from the mini, please email me & I will place your order immediately.

I have bought a couple of stamp sets from the mini - especially Christmas stamps & the lovely Christmas paper. I intend to start making my Christmas Cards beginning November, as I like to have them in the mail by 1 December, so as I do them, I will be sure to post for you all to check out.

I am not one for sticking to the same design for everyone, but like to do 4/5 designs which just makes it more personal and individual to the receiver. They also apreciate it more & have often told me that they look forward each year to what card they will receive from me! Nice to know that they love getting them - Kids especially!

I have done a box for a wedding, but as I am not happy with the photo, will post later on today for you to check out.

I have also made a heap of cards, so in the next couple of days, will try & get some of them on here for you to check out.

My little 5-minute basket I made last night will also be posted today - once the photo is taken, but just wanted to let you all know that new posts will be coming today!

Have a great day & will talk to you all later

V

No comments: