Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daily Project

G'Day Stampers,

I am trying to make a couple of cards to show you the stamp sets on special, but am not having much luck!

I did manage to find a small box I made quiet some time ago, using the "Pricelss" stamp set.

This set always come up so fresh & lovely, no matter what you make with it! It has to be one of my favourites!
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Priceless
Card - Whisper White & Pretty in Pink
Punches - 1 3/4" circle, 1 1/2" circle, 1" circle
Accessories - SU Snail Glue, SU Dimentionals
Non-SU - Ribbon, Crystals

I am trying to come up with a small pressie for one of the girls who is leaving her workplace next week and starting a new job - or should I say has started her new job.

I am going to use this set & will post tomorrow for you. I know that it will be safe, as she won't read this.

Enjoy!

No comments: