Friday, February 20, 2009

Card of the Day....

Morning All,

Been up early this morning & along with making a couple of birthday cards for my family - I have been also making invitation samples for clients, so today will see me very busy.

Have attached the Card for you all to check out - hope you like it! Mind you, this is not I started out to make, but I had a couple of things sitting in front of me & thought "Wot the heck!"

Details -
Stamp Set - Heartfelt Thanks, Sincere Sulations
Ink - Night of Navy & Bashful Blue
Ribbon - Non-Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Night of navy, Bashful Blue & Whisper White
Accessories - SU Snail Glue, Scallop Edge Punch

I have just realised what Stamp Set I have used again, but there just so much you can do with this set - it is never ending!
Enjoy!



No comments: