Monday, January 5, 2009

Newsletters


Hi All,

The latest newsletters have been emailed & the posted ones will hit the post tmw arvo, so should have them by Thursday/Wednesday.

I have attached a small peek at one of the 3 cards which will be part of the Card Kit Club starting this month. Don't forget that you must let me know by 15th of the month so that you receive your kit by the end of the month. I am really excited about this Club & hopefully should prove very popular, especially for the ladies, girls, nanas, uncles, etc who cannot make classes/workshops - you are still not missing out.....

Over the months, you will be using the same stamps but have 3/4 different cards/projects to make each month - this way you will surely get great use out of the stamp set & get you on your way to stamping.

All cards come with complete instructions, photos & envelopes & will not be posted on the blog till way after we have finished the stamp set. This way, the cards are for you exclusively!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I am going to try to post a small calender which I am getting ready for the "Tiny Tots" class coming up & also a scrapbook page for the older kids which is also coming up as well.

Hope you all enjoy

If you have any queries about the newsletter or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me & I will only be too happy to answer them for you

Take care

Vicky

No comments: