Saturday, January 10, 2009

Card of the Day...



Hi All,

Well, have finally gotten round to doing a couple of cards! We have heaps of birthdays coming up in the next couple of months - in fact, they are full of them! This year, I have promised myself to be ready & early to the post, but alas, have failed with the first one.............. Things happen!

Receipe -
Card Stock - So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip
Paper - DSDP - Spring Flowers
Ribbon - 1" Double-Stitched Ribbon - Chocolate chip
Accessories - Snail Adhesive

If you notice, I haven't mentioned any stamp sets! I did this on the computer, as I couldn't find the letters or stamps that I wanted & was in a hurry for it to catch the mail - which of course, it didn't - but I think it gives it a totally different unique look, still the same.

I have a small project I did with the kids on Friday, taken photos of it, but now of course I can't find it, but will continue searching & post it tmw

Have a great night

Vicky







No comments: