Friday, March 20, 2009

Fantasy Box

I have finally managed to actually create a "Fantasy Box"!

I have seen these a lot but always thought were quiet hard to do but oh boy was I in for a shock! Jenny & I played last night - mind you she had a production line going at Christmas, so to the expert I went!

Well, what a surprise - they were very quick & easy, just a lot of cutting & measuring to begin with & then straight into it.

I think I drove Jenny mad, as me being me, I have to have everything just the right! I could just see Jenny itching to get her hands on the project, but I must say, she was very patient & restrained herself! Sorry Jenny!

I will be holding a class on making this box and will have a choice of different papers and colours.

Look out for the April Classes!





No comments: