Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome

Welcome All!

I have just started to create this blog, so please bear with me while I sort myself out & everything else which goes along with setting up this baby!

A monthly & mid-month newsletter is emailed to my customers, so please let me know if you would like to be included on the mailing list. It is full of usefull information, tips, techniques, classes, etc.

As from Monday, we will be having a Card or Project for the Day. This has proved very popular with my customers & have had a great deal of positive feedback.

We all have stamps, etc but what to do with them and how to use them is sometimes beyond us. All we need is a couple of creative ideas & we are away - getting those creative jucies flowing!

If there is anything you would especially like to see, please let me know & I will only be too happy to try & cater for you.

Vicky

No comments: